Procyon Z43 Balance Locator for DJI Ronin-M/MX - Dynamic Counterbalance
The Z43 Gimbal Balance Locator Plate (Ronin-M/MX) provides for quick and precise adjustments to the fore-and-aft placement of the camera base plate on the gimbal.
This accessory for Ronin-M and Ronin-MX will save you time and battery life.
- Locator Slide Plate Assembly
- 3mm Ball-head Hex Driver
- Mounting Screws
Your data is protected with 256-bit SSL encryption.
Free US shipping on orders $99+. Most orders ship in 1 business day by USPS, UPS, and DHL.
30 day return policy.
- Mounts up to existing threaded holes on Ronin Clamp Base
- Lightweight; just over .5 ounces (14.2 grams)
- Anodized aluminum frame and jaw construction
- Stainless steel lead screw and clamp screw
- Lubricant impregnated washers and bearings
- Overall dimensions - 72mm x 71mm x 19mm
- 26mm of adjustment throw
- Made in USA
- DJI Ronin-M
- DJI Ronin-MX
A little background on the name "Procyon":
Procyon, also designated Alpha Canis Minoris is the brightest star in the constellation of Canis Minor. The name Procyon comes from the Ancient Greek Προκύων (Prokyon), meaning "before the dog", since it precedes the "Dog Star" Sirius as it travels across the sky due to Earth's rotation.