Procyon Z54 V2 Balance Locator for Ronin
The Z54 Gimbal Balance Locator Plate for the Original DJI Ronin provides for quick and precise adjustments to the fore-and-aft placement of the camera base plate on the gimbal.
This accessory for DJI's Ronin will save you time and battery life.
- Locator Slide Plate Assembly
- 3mm Ball-head Hex Driver
- Mounting Screws
Your data is protected with 256-bit SSL encryption.
Most orders ship within 1 business day provided by USPS, UPS, and DHL.
30 day return policy.
- Mounts up to existing threaded holes on Ronin Clamp Base
- Lightweight; just over .5 ounces (14.2 grams)
- Anodized aluminum frame and jaw construction
- Stainless steel lead screw and clamp screw
- Lubricant impregnated washers and bearings
- Overall dimensions - 72mm x 71mm x 19mm
- 26mm of adjustment throw
- Made in USA
- DJI Ronin
Install procedure for Z43 (shown in video) is the same for Z54
A little background on the name "Procyon":
Procyon, also designated Alpha Canis Minoris is the brightest star in the constellation of Canis Minor. The name Procyon comes from the Ancient Greek Προκύων (Prokyon), meaning "before the dog", since it precedes the "Dog Star" Sirius as it travels across the sky due to Earth's rotation.