Manual Driver Installation for Windows
Windows 8.1 and earlier may have trouble automatically selecting the appropriate driver once you have finished installing them. Follow the instructions below to manually select the correct driver for Windows to use with your Lenzhound.
1. Open your Device Manager, under Other Devices find Arduino Leonardo, right click and select Update Driver Software.
2. Click "Browse my computer for driver software".
3. Click "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".
4. Scroll down the list, select Ports (COM & LTP), and click Next.
5. Under Manufacturer list on the left, select Arduino LLC (www.arduino.cc), then from the Model list on the right, select Arduino Leonardo and click Next.
6. Your driver has been successfully installed! Click Next.
7. To confirm that the installation was successful you should now see Arduino Leonardo listed under Ports (COM & LTP). Don't worry if the COM* number is different than the COM3 illustrated below.
That's it! You should now be able to use the D.I.G. Uploader to change settings and update firmware.